Service & Products
Front End System HEMU 400, Korea
Front End System Including Nose Flaps HEMU 400, Korea:
Thrill of speed: Presently, the HEMU 400 undergoes thorough tests in South Korea. On the test track the highspeed train is supposed to reach more than 400 km/h. The intended series train, the next generation KTX, is planned to go into service in 2015, operating at a speed of more than 350 km/h.
A multiple stage energy absorption concept ensures highest safety: Damper and deformation tube in the coupler as well as additional frame-mounted deformation elements meet all the requirements of the EN 15227.
- Front nose module including front hatches
- Front hatch kinematics
- Elektronic coupler and front hatch control unit
- Base frame with integrated crash system and obstacle deflector
- AAR type automatic coupler with telescope and multiple stage energy absorbtion concept
- Semi-permanent couplers with anti-climbing feature
Voith Turbo GmbH & Co KG
Gottfried-Linke-Straße 205 38239 Salzgitter, Germany
t +49 5341 21-02Contact