Why you should start your career at Voith
As an international company of 19,000 employees, Voith offers career opportunities in 4 group divisions, 5 markets, and over 60 countries.
Benefits of a career at Voith
- Mentorship for smooth integration into new work environments
- Flexible hours for a better work-life balance
- Comprehensive career-development support at all levels
- Diverse and inclusive global community
- Focus on in-company promotion
- Leadership programs
Exceptional careers for exceptional people
Dive right in as direct hire
Begin your career with an entry-level position at Voith, and make a positive impact from the get-go.
Entry-level jobs at Voith are launch pads for joining exciting projects where you collaborate with exceptional people on exceptional technology. Mentors share insights and help you settle into your new responsibilities.
An entry-level position at Voith is perfect for you, if you:
- have just graduated from training, college, or university,
- have some experience in the field you want to work in,
- are passionate about technology,
- are ambitious, driven and authentic,
- are open, reliable and respectful.
Set up job alerts
Interested in working with Voith? You’re only one click away from joining our talent community! It’s a great way to express your interest and stay connected. Signing up allows us to send you customized alerts on career opportunities via email.
Reach your full potential with Voith
With our comprehensive career development programs, we help you become the best you can be.
Voith – a global talent factory
1 company, 60 countries, endless possibilities
Our people strive for excellence. They set standards in designing and delivering solutions for our markets, from energy to oil and gas, from raw materials to transport and automotive – all around the world. Join us.
Meet up and connect
HR events offer a good opportunity to reach out and get the answers you seek in an open and relaxed atmosphere. Save the dates – and find out more about why Voith is a great choice for the next step in your career trajectory.