Pioneers for sustainable energy
Reconciling economical and ecological aspects is our objective – and how we define sustainability.
Small hydro power plants are an important component of the energy mix. They have the potential to ensure a stable local power supply. The development of renewable energies can also be boosted with hydropower. Around 75% of the worldwide hydropower resources remain unused – the majority of which would be ideal for small hydropower solutions.
The advantages for both people and the environment:
Small hydropower plants by Voith
- Eco-friendly: renewable energy production with a high degree of efficiency
- Economical: low investment costs, shorter gestation periods
- Rapidly implemented: simple construction and start of operation
- Reliable: long performance time, low maintenance requirements
- Competent: experienced contact persons, highest quality