Universal Joint Shafts
Universal Joint Shafts, Universal Joints, Cardan Shafts
Universal joint shafts from Voith transmit torque from a driving machine to a driven machine and can accommodate a high degree of misalignment. Reliability and efficiency is our top priority.
Our product portfolio includes:
- Custom made high-performance universal joint shafts
- Standard universal joint shafts
- Center sections
- with fixed lengths
- with telescopic length compensation
- with roller-bearing length compensation (tripod shaft)
- made of steel or carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP)
- Connection technology
- Shaft support systems (spindle support/spindle balance, roll end sleeve support/huggers etc.)
Voith universal joint shafts ensure productivity and reduce maintenance costs. The torque capacity extends beyond 20,000 kNm (14 million lbf ft).
Voith Turbo GmbH & Co. KG
Universal Joint Shafts (amg)
89522 Heidenheim, Germany
Tel. +49 7321 37-8283
Fax + 49 7321 37-7106
The S Series is the basic version of Voith universal joint shafts. It has been designed for small- to medium-sized drives.
R Series universal joint shafts are the best solution for medium-sized torques and especially for high-speed drives.
The CH Series is the standard for high and maximum torques.
E Series universal joint shafts are intended for high-performance drives with maximum torques.