Reliable and available worldwide
Increase plant availability, optimize running costs, ensure quality: Voith’s automation service offers a unique all-round service to achieve these goals and reduce costs over the long term.
Compared to other branches of industry, the degree of automation in the paper industry is immense. This is how our customers meet the constant challenge of achieving consistently high quality in the production process. To be able to respond better to constantly changing environmental and raw material conditions and paper quality objectives, it is essential that automation systems offer both high availability and precision.
Preventive maintenance of sensors/scanners and actuators in the machine level control system (MCS), process control system (PCS) and quality control system (QCS) is key to achieving continuous availability of the sensors/scanners over the entire life cycle of the system. In addition, automatic controllers have to be constantly adapted to the altered conditions and goals of paper production.
Sometimes this service can be provided by a mill’s own personnel, but often it is well worthwhile employing an external provider.
The Voith automation service offers a reliable, customized package of services for all sensors, scanners and automated controllers in all sub-systems: MCS, PCS and QCS. Our experienced service technicians can draw on a global network of expert colleagues as well as the broad know-how of Voith over the entire paper manufacturing process. Voith customers benefit over the long term from higher quality, reliable production flows and reduced maintenance costs.
Our services at a glance:
- Hotline with guaranteed response times
- Access to system via the Voith remote support server at any time from anywhere in the world
- Guarantees for system availability
- Customized service solutions
- Expertise and experience
- Specialist automation know-how in the process and product areas
- Efficient and cost-effective coverage of requirements
- Deployment of local experts on site in case of emergencies
- Spare parts availability and management
- Long-term cost savings
- Quality control systems (QCS)
- CD profile control with actuators
- Electrical, control and instrumentation
- Machine-level control and process control technology
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Machine and technology monitoring
- Quality and process analysis and advice
Overview Automation Service
Head of Global Service Pm 4.0
t +49 751 83 3541Contact