Non-Contact Drying and Guiding
The challenge for non-contact dryers
Non-contact drying systems must be contactless, fast, gentle and energy-efficient, as well as a stable web run and meet small space requirements.
Our product portfolio for non-contact drying systems
qDry Pro – The future of non-contact drying
CB-Turn – Non-contact web turn device for high-quality paper
Our infrared dryers – InfraAir and InfraElectric
Infrared heaters – The ideal emitter for any application
HCB-Turn – Hot-air drying with high efficiency
MCB-Dryer – High level of drying quality and stable web run
- Gentle, non-contact drying
- Stable web run
- Highly efficient heat transfer
- Extremely high thermal shape stability
- Energy-saving retraction device
- Low overall height
TurboDryer S – Output capacity increase in the dryer section
Drying and curing in the wet laid glass mat industry
We deliver the optimal dryer you need for producing your glass mat
FiberDry – Our new glass mat dryer
Our new FiberDry is the ideal choice for all drying applications in the glass mat industry. Besides the highly flexible modular concept, our customers benefit from our deep drying know-how, which we have accumulated over decades. With the development of the FiberDry, Voith has taken the decisive step to become a full-liner for the glass mat industry. In addition, we offer the optimal service for all machine parts.
Thanks to the modular design of our new FiberDry, we are highly flexible and offer the perfectly concerted solution for drying and curing.
- Highest glass mat quality thanks to optimized uniform distribution of air speeds and temperatures
- Modular concept allows ideal configuration for each customer and extensive flexibility in production
- Optional infrared module increases productivity, availability and glass mat quality
- Industry 4.0 platform: predictive and condition based maintenance, trend monitoring and virtual sensing
- Designed for minimized contamination for fewer cleaning shutdowns
- Adjustable web width handling system ensures uniform drying of the product and lower energy consumption
Customer references regarding our non-contact drying products
Rebuild at APP
How can we help you?
Do you have any questions? Our experts are happy to help you find the perfect solution for your non-contact drying and web guiding application.
Product Manager FiberDry
t +49 2166 988 186Contact