For a smoothly running cylinder
During tissue production, the cylinder suffers from surface wear. The grinding service from Voith refreshes the cylinder surface ensuring optimum drying and sheet handling.
Deforming of the Yankee cylinder profile or deviations from roundness can cause quality and production errors. These effects can seriously affect your productivity.
To bring back high quality, Voith can eliminate unevenness, improve the run-out and restore the crowning. Voith uses the most modern techniques to grind your cylinder.
- Polish grinding (DMG) for removing scratches, corrosion or organic films with a small grinding device
- Virtual Reference Grinding (VRG) uses the most modern laser measurement technology to achieve the highest accuracy with a minimum of material removal
- Tangential grinding is used for creping and smoothing cylinders for recovering the runout as well as removing existing metal coatings and chattermarks
- Super finish for achieving highest surface qualities
The MiniGrinder’s small size allows it to fit into all models of tissue machines without the hassle of dismantling machine parts, which reduces the time needed for grinding jobs. The MiniGrinder provides similar grinding power as traditional, larger, tangential grinding methods. Additionally, the exhaust system of the MiniGrinder reduces airborne particles to a minimum.
Where Safety and Productivity Matters. OnSite Yankee Services
- Experience and equipment to repair and refresh the condition of your cylinder
- Short time for installation and setup
- Quick and precise grinding
- Efficient sheet handling
- Improved crowning accuracy for highest surface quality
- Longer service life of your cylinder while minimum downtime
Schleif-Service, Service, grinding service