Technical innovation and digital solutions
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive.
Voith’s operating business is bundled in three Group Divisions: Voith Hydro, Voith Paper, and Voith Turbo.
A large proportion of the world’s paper production is manufactured on Voith paper machines. A quarter of the energy generated worldwide from hydropower is produced with turbines and generators from Voith Hydro. Voith’s drive components are found in applications all over the world, both in industrial plants and in road and rail vehicles, as well as on the waters.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Siegfried Russwurm
Chairman of the Voith GmbH & Co. KGaA supervisory board
Chairman of the Voith Management GmbH shareholders committee
Deputy chairman; First Authorized Representative of the Metal Workers’ Union (IG Metall), Heidenheim
Secretary of the Metalworkers’ Union (IG Metall), Regional Organization Baden-Württemberg
Member of the supervisory board of Palfinger Group
MMV Management und Verwaltungs SE
Chief Digital Transformation Officer, Infineon Technologies AG
Former member of the board of management of Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau
J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG
Innovation Manager Voith Paper, Heidenheim
Head of secretariat of the corporate works council of Voith GmbH & Co. KGaA
Chairman of the Joint Works Council of J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG
*Elected by the employees.
One company - three Group divisions
Voith is active in a wide variety of markets and therefore divided into three Group divisions: Voith Hydro, Voith Paper and Voith Turbo. Each Group division offers individual solutions with high-quality products.
The innovative spirit of Voith enhances our markets and adds momentum.
For more than 140 years, hydropower plants all over the world have been fitted with components from Voith. As a full-line supplier for hydropower plant equipment, Voith is one of the world's leading manufacturers in this field. This applies to traditional hydropower.
Full-line supplier for hydropower plant equipment
With its product and service portfolio, Voith covers the entire life cycle and all components of large and small hydropower plants: from generators, turbines, pumps, electrical and mechanical power plant equipment and automation systems such as measuring, control and command systems, to services including spare parts deliveries and maintenance work.
Your requirements. Our services.
With the life cycle service concept we offer a comprehensive service package that ensures the functionality and efficient operation of plants across their entire life cycle.
Pumped storage plants
Driven by experience
Certificates & quality marks
All of our worldwide locations are certified to international standards for quality (ISO 9001), environmental protection (ISO 14001) as well as industrial health and safety (OHSAS 18001).
Integrated Management System: Voith Hydro has introduced an internal management system to ensure that quality standards and certificate are worldwide identical for all units.
Partner and pioneer in the paper industry
Together for sustained success
Paper manufacturers are confronted by many challenges. Continuously rising operating costs have a negative impact on the productivity of their plants. Increasing energy costs and higher prices for fresh water are further problem factors. In addition, a keenly contested market for wood fiber and waste puts a question mark on the future availability of raw materials.
As technological leaders we continuously develop new products and services to support our customers in managing these challenges. With our resource-sparing new developments we make a positive contribution to the environment and thus ensure the sustainable success of our customers.
Voith combines knowledge and experience for highly efficient paper mills, offering top performance in every sector and for every paper grade.
Voith has the know-how and engineering experience to provide highly advanced technologies for the stock preparation of primary and secondary fibers. We have been offering pioneering solutions for many decades to meet the high requirements of our customers on fiber quality.
This applies both to new paper machines and to rebuilds of individual sections. Whenever a new paper mill is designed, we take all influencing factors into account right from the start, in order to achieve optimum economic and ecological results.
The optimized interaction between clothing, press sleeves, roll and roll cover, including doctoring is therefore one of our priorities. As a result, the productivity of the paper machine and the paper quality can be improved or kept at a permanently high level.
Service experts from Voith support our customers in facing this challenge: from product services to optimizations of entire production lines. Voith customers benefit from high service quality, reliable production processes and reduced maintenance costs. With our worldwide network of service locations, we are always close to our customers.
The Division Paper Management Board
For your industries.
Division Turbo general
Voith works in accordance with a central, globally valid quality, energy, health, safety and environmental management system. All locations, certified according to OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 are integrated within a Voith matrix certificate.
- Quality management system PDF, 0.56 MB English
- Health, safety and environmental management system PDF, 0.34 MB English
- Energy management system PDF, 0.27 MB English
- Energy management system with regards to hydraulic drives PDF, 0.55 MB English
Business line Industry
- Quality Management VT - Central Functions Heidenheim, Germany PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality Management VT - Division Industry PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality Management VT - Location Crailsheim, Germany PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality Management VT - Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality Management VT - Location Essen, Germany PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality Management VT - Location Heidenheim, Germany PDF, 0.26 MB English
- Quality Management VT - Location Hudiksvall, Sweden PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality Management VT - Location Mühlheim a. d. Ruhr, Germany PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality Management VT - Location Rutesheim, Germany PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality Management VT - Location Sonthofen, Germany PDF, 0.25 MB English
Business line Mobility
- IRIS PDF, 0.38 MB English
- Quality Management PDF, 0.20 MB English
- Quality Management Commercial Vehicles 9001 PDF, 0.25 MB English
- Quality Management Commercial Vehicles ISO/TS PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality Management ISO 9001 Verdichtersysteme PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality Management ISO/TS Verdichtersysteme PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality Management Rail Vehicles PDF, 0.24 MB English
- Quality System Marine PDF, 0.26 MB English
- Welding PDF, 0.30 MB English
We keep you informed about current company topics.
From acting to understanding
Learn more about how we interact with the society and our colleagues. Which role do sustainability and compliance play for us and how does it feel to be a Voithian?