Air Compressors - Bus
Energy-efficient on all road types:
Air compressors with pre-chargers
And your vehicle is much more fuel-efficient. A special system even lowers fuel consumption while idling, without complex decoupling of the compressor.
Advantages you will enjoy every day
Increased energy efficiency:
- Fuel consumption reduced by as much as 1.0 l/100 km
- Energy recovery possible in braking and coasting modes
- Better air quality: longer service life of the air system
- Significantly longer duty cycles: up to 85%
- Higher pressure level: Operation above 15 bar possible
Engine oil does not "crack" - lower fuel consumption
In the non-transport mode, the newly developed idle system SLS will significantly reduce fuel consumption. Lower temperatures reduce the load and avoid cracking of the engine oil. Less damaging by-products reach the vehicle air system.
one-stage series air compressor and two-stage Voith air compressor
Through the two-stage compression and the unique intermediate cooling, the system requires far less power during transport mode. The compression temperature in both cylinders is lower than 250°C. Resulting in greater operating time and thus, greater transportation power per hour with the same engine capacity.
- Air flows through the suction chamber into the 1st level.
- Pre-compressed hot air is cooled in the intermediate chamber, drawn in from the 2nd level and compressed to the end pressure.
The portfolio covers pre-charged twoand three-cylinder air compressors made from gray-cast iron or cast aluminium.
|MTU||BR1600||Commercial vehicles, rail vehicles|
|MTU||BR2000||Commercial vehicles, rail vehicles|
Voith Turbo GmbH & Co. KG
Am Helmgarten 4
09405 Zschopau, Germany
Tel. +49 3725 34486 0
Fax +49 3725 34486 101
Tel. +49 7951/32-1555
Spare parts orders
Tel. +49 7951/32-1644
Fax +49 7951/32-574
Ms Sabrina Lipok:
Tel. +49 5341 21 5446
Mr Sascha Koch:
Tel. +49 5341 21 4872
Air compressors for bus applications...