Investor relations at Voith
Information on our financial topics
This section gives you an opportunity to learn more about the current business development of Voith. Employee figures, sales and investments - all relevant data at a glance. This is also the place where we announce the date of our next Balance Sheet Press Conference.
|Credit Opinion||Voith GmbH & Co. KGaA|
|Long Term Rating||Ba1|
|Type||corporate family rating|
|Global Credit Research||24 February 2022|
- Annual Report 2022 PDF, 1.44 MB English
- Annual Report 2021 PDF, 1.22 MB English
- Annual Report 2020 PDF, 1.06 MB English
Voith in figures
|in € millions||2020/21||2021/22|
|Return on sales in %||3.9||4.1|
|ROCE in %2)||9.6||10.5|
|Result before taxes from continuing operations||80||116|
|Cash flow from operating activities||144||93|
|Total cash flow||-89||-137|
|Research and development||192||213|
|in % of sales||4.5||4.4|
|Equity ratio in %||19.8||24.1|
|Balance sheet total||5,114||5,956|
1) For more information, see section “Notes on segment reporting” in the notes to the financial statements.
2) Previous-year figure adjusted.
3) Full-time equivalents; without apprentices; as at September 30.
Publication of annual financial figures on December 13, 2022.