Our Service - Part of Your Business
Whether the plant is large or small, or whether it belongs to new or to existing customers. We are there for you. Worldwide.
HyService is the partner of choice throughout the life cycle of your hydropower plant. Our experts will ensure that your plant works safely, efficiently, and with maximum availability throughout its entire life cycle.
HyService helps you turn your plant's profit ability into profitability
With our proactive services and a customized service agreements, your hydropower plant will run at maximum profitability. Our experts provide support all over the world and around the clock, so you can get the best from your hydropower plant: smooth interaction of all components, maximum service life, and optimum productivity.
With a passion for HyService
Our top priority here at Voith is longer service life, higher reliability and more performance.
We're on your side, whenever you need us.
On Site. On Time. On Budget.
At Voith, we can offer comprehensive monitoring methods and service tools as well as flexible service teams. We will provide valuable service solutions - Any time, any place.
Our HyService Team is dedicated to helping you on-site or with remote service at any time. Our experts are on standby worldwide and support you in analyzing the problem and implementing a temporary repair until planned on-site maintenance.
Voith has the specialists and tools you need. We are able to machining parts and components on-site to reduce downtime. We do cavitation repair, embedded component machining, single turbine component machining, and other services.
An overview of our services
From simple repairs to general overhauls, restoring systems to their original state, or full customized service agreements HyService capabilities cover all types of generators, turbines and hydraulic machines and valves, as well as automation and auxiliary equipment.
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- System recovery and updates
- Optimization of operating procedures and identification of unnecessary costs
- Audits with regard to legal and safety compliance
- Improvement of environmental, health and safety aspects
- Basic courses and course programs for experts and beginners
- Customized courses
- Learning level based precisely on previous knowledge
- Wide variety of subjects
- Instructions for cost-effectively doing your own maintenance and repair
- Qualification for the next generation
- Regular maintenance intervals
- Timely troubleshooting and analysis of weaknesses
- Planned maintenance, can be fully automated
- Precise overview of the current status
- Ongoing consultation and refurbishment
- Customized and standard spare parts, from seals to turbine runners
- Spare parts for any third-party products
- Continual cost reduction with spare part prediction and management
- Intelligent logistics for quick worldwide delivery
- Upgrading to the most advanced technology
- Technical refurbishment measures on-site
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Addition of improved or new functions
- Increase in hydropower plant flexibility and functionality
- Electrical power production with greater efficiency and profitability
- Quick, flexible response
- Repairs on-site
- Reduced downtime
- Fewer unplanned outages
- Customized service packages
- Regular inspections and measures for improvement
- More control over costs and budget
- Smart monitoring solutions for detecting weaknesses early on
- Asset management systems for managing and assessing your hydropower plant
- Cyber Security for the seamless protection of your IoT environment
- Smart equipment for remote maintenance
- Transformation of your data into company value
Voith brings intelligence into the digital hydropower plants
Increasing digitization will revolutionize the way industries are developing. Products and services will become smarter, more effective and efficient. Voith strives to be your trusted partner for smart digital solutions in the hydropower industry.
Asset performance management/
Service for automation
Voices around the world
Successful projects around the world
In close collaboration with our customers on site, we develop tailored solutions for hydropower systems. Before the start of operation, we are able to master the most diverse local challenges together.
We are there for you, wherever you are!
In these challenging times our HyService experts continue to support you globally in maintaining the critical hydropower infrastructure. We do our best to provide valuable service solutions - any time, any place.
Mrs. Rabea Dippel
Business Development Manager HyService
t +49 7321 37 7059
f +49 7321 37 7828Send an e-mail