Powerful and compact
BHS planetary gears from Voith convince with high speeds and torques and efficient long-term performance. We have more experience than any other manufacturer in building planetary gear units. Built according to the Stoeckicht principle, they enable ideal load equalization between the sun wheel as well as planetary and ring gears. This ensures beneficial stress on components and greatly reduces power loss in the gear unit. You thus benefit not only from a long service life, but also from a reduction of operating costs in the long term.
Features & benefits at a glance
- Customized to your technical needs
- Highest reliability avoids unplanned downtimes of the drive train
- Reduced operating costs and CO2 emissions
- Highest mechanical efficiency for high gear ratios
- Outstanding load equalization due to the Stoeckicht principle
- Small footprint due to inline arrangement
- Compact, low-weight, and space-saving drive trains
- Highest gear toothing quality
- Minimized noise level due to special tooth profiles
- Long service life
With high power density despite low space needs and a low weight, our planetary gear units ensure particularly favorable component stresses and transmit torques in turbo trains efficiently and reliably. With outputs of up to 45 MW, speeds of up to 80,000 rpm and torques of over 550,000 Nm, they meet the highest demands.
|Power transmissions||up to 45 MW|
|Speeds||up to 80,000 rpm|
|Rated output torque||up to 550,000 Nm|
|Efficiency||up to 99.4%|
up to i = 12 (single stage)
|Housing design||free-standing casted (standard) and welded housings compact flange mounted E-PACK® housings for your generator or electric motor|
|Toothing||double-helical (standard), spur|
Voith Service – always there for you
Every day holds new challenges and we help you master them successfully. Anytime. Anywhere. Please click on each icon to find out more about our services.
We offer the following services:
- Installation and commissioning
- Field service
- Voith workshop-based maintenance, repair, overhaul (MRO)
- On-site maintenance, repair, overhaul (MRO)
- Emergency repairs
- Test runs
- Health Check
24/7 Emergency Helpline
Are you in need of emergency assistance? Our helplines are available around the clock.
t +49 8321 802-555
Voith services all brands
Furthermore, our trained technicians are skilled in the servicing of other manufacturer brands.