Fabrics for all paper grades
Forming, press and dryer fabrics
Our goal is to deliver superior and more competitive fabrics that will help our customers to achieve their demanding runability and paper quality targets.
Voith supplies fabrics for all paper grades and paper machine settings.
ProTect NG: New generation of safe press fabric measurements
Is the safety of your employees important to you?
- Improved press felt diagnostic capabilities
- Precise fabric parameters measurement
- Independent and self-sufficient
- Installation flexibility
Efficiency Add-Ons for press fabrics
Paper smoothness and best printability with +Pro
- Uniform pressing
- Higher dryness
- Reduced break frequency
- Wear resistance
Up to a faster startup with +Up
- With +Up, your tissue machine starts up an average 50% faster than with standard felts.
- The Efficiency Add-On +Up generates benefits of up to 100,000 €/year in additional production volume.
- It is 100% compatible with all felts in tissue, for example, Infinity, TissueFlex and Evolution.
Maximum dewatering with +Peak
Our CleanWeave dryer fabric family has expanded with Zircon and ZirconHigh.
These new fabrics, like all CleanWeave designs, combine a tight structure with minimum crossover points to resist the build-up of contaminants inside the fabric and produce high drying efficiency – all in one fabric.
MultiFlex Advance & PrintFlex Advance Press Fabrics*
- Our best seam in the market
- Improves sheet quality while conserving valuable resources
- Reduces installation time
- Resilient and compaction-resistant through life of fabric
* These press fabrics are presently only available in North America.
MultiForm IR is a forming fabric for a wide range of applications
Find your perfect fabric
Forming fabrics play an essential role in paper and board production.
I-Series forming fabrics family
With the square bottom warp yarn the wear side of the design will open itself, which allows to increase the weft count. MultiForm IC² sets the new standard for B&P. This improves many product properties for example the life potential.
In combination with the high impact resistant and dirt repellent top side yarns this fabric will improve runability and provide best performance.
Press fabrics are important components for efficient dewatering.
Highly durable press fabrics for steady-state operation
Dryer fabrics play a major role in the process of drying and paper machine efficiency
Ever get stuck when joining a dryer fabric?
Forming fabric inspection tool
Effective broke transport thanks to our new BrokeGo
How can we help you?
Together we will find the perfect fabric for your application. Contact us!
Service for fabrics – Part of your business
Improved performance for your fabrics
Voith services are committed to extending the life of paper machines and keeping them operating at peak levels. With over 150 years of experience in manufacturing, installing and maintaining paper machine equipment, Voith is your competent service partner.