Your future is calling: From career orientation to entry-level jobs
We’re looking toward the future – will you join us? At Voith, we offer you exciting ways into the professional world: from our dual bachelor’s degree with international postings to various apprenticeships and internships that help you uncover your talents and strengths.
Our benefits for pupils include:
Sport & health offers
Exciting fairs & events
Further training & learning programs
Your opportunities at Voith
Discover how you can start your career at Voith as a pupil.
Projects you can explore at Voith
How do you go from sketch to finished 3D model? During their time at Voith, our trainees explored this process and successfully solved the following subtasks:
- Rough sketch of conception
- CAD construction (Computer Aided Design)
- Converting the CAD file into a format the printer supports (STL)
- Implementing the 3D model into the 3D printer software (Cura)
- Preparing the printer (inserting printing and support material)
- Postprocessing of the finished 3D model (dissolving support material in water)
Our trainees subsequently recorded their results in a learning program for other trainees and shot a video – producing everything from images to text and music themselves.
Exploring innovative technologies of the future: A dual bachelor’s degree at Voith allows you to work on exciting projects while still studying. This was the case for Jasmin Freihalter who gained insights into the OnPerformance.Lab at Voith Paper during her DHBW degree “Sustainable Science and Technology (Paper Technology branch)”.
“The OPL experts help clients all over the world with installing and implementing digital papermaking 4.0. solutions. In addition, they help with the resulting monitoring and the further optimization of the processes. The digital solutions enable more resource-efficient production, so that customers can achieve their sustainability goals,” Jasmin Freihalter explains.
A practicum phase at the OnPerformance.Lab Voith Paper contains among other things:
- Participating in the development of digital tools
- Supporting the implementation of digital solutions
- Gaining first experiences in the remote-service area for and with our clients
During his dual bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Jan Lange spent his practicum phase in the Research & Development department at Voith Turbo. Here, he focused on studying hydrogen storage systems for commercial vehicles:
“I love that I was able to expand my knowledge, especially in the fields of hydrogen and NFC at Voith Turbo. The highlight of my practicum phase was the trip to the IAA Transportation fair with the entire team where the trade fair model I helped create was also exhibited.”
Jan’s tasks included:
- Planning and manufacturing of various test benches
- Manufacturing a trade fair model according to SCRUM methods
- Designing and manufacturing a wiring harness for prototypes
Get to know us: Our events for pupils
Come and see us at one of our in-person events! Here’s an overview of future dates:
Find Voith on social media
Explore our Instagram and Facebook channels and discover other exciting projects: