Our Service -
Part of your Business
The team behind the DIWA hotline is made up of specialists from Voith Turbo working worldwide on troubleshooting, initial startups and retrofits.
The DIWA hotline tasks generally include technical clarification of questions regarding the DIWA gearbox. The team supports you with determining the cause of the error and providing the correct spare part number.
If you know the part number, contact our department for spare parts orders directly.
To provide you with specific, comprehensive advice, we require that you provide the following information:
- DIWA type
- Unit part number
- Unit serial number
- Vehicle manufacturer
- Vehicle type
- Date of first registration
Depending on the region, either from Voith or one of our service partners near you.
For DIWA.5 and DIWA .6, the part number is 151.00383710. For DIWA.3E, the part number is H59.335510.
- General function of the DIWA gearbox
- Electrical wiring
- Connection in vehicle
- Configuration of the E300 gearbox control unit
- Oil and control schematics
- Measurement and test capabilities
- Working with the ALADIN gearbox diagnostics
- Troubleshooting / fault analysis / correction
- Vehicle diagnostics
Target group / number of participants
The target group for these training courses are the mechatronics technicians, electricians and electronics technicians of public transit companies and vehicle manufacturers.
In order to ensure the best possible training success, the number of participants per training module is limited to 10 persons.
The minimum number of participants is 5 persons.
The assignment of places in the training course is made according to the date the applications are received.
- Everything from a single source: development, design, production – and service!
- Decades of product experience as an original equipment manufacturer and service provider
- Fast and smooth cooperation and best service thanks to a worldwide network of service locations
- Long-term partnership and planning security are guaranteed due to longstanding corporate stability